It’s hard to be eco friendly at a festival, but we can help!
- Save thousands of non recyclable wet wipes and film
- Eradicates the need for shower generators
- Reduces hundreds of thousands of litres of water waste
- No digging up and risking chemical over spill from shower facilities.
- Made in the UK, reducing carbon footprint of importing via sea and air freight
- Made from multi-use most widely recyclable plastic HDPE – not PET (no aerosols)
- Provides privacy for children, allowing you to wash from the comfort of your tent.
- Water based – no gels, or harsh chemicals, vegan friendly and endorsed cruelty free.
PS we are campaigning this year for festivals to put more recycling point in! As even if you try and make a bio-plastic they have to be in certain conditions to decompose 🙁
Pits and Bits is a water based, eco friendly “towel off” shampoo and “towel off” body wash, which allows you to wash effectively and easily from the comfort of your tent. Easily removing mud, sweat and odours. Just apply directly to the skin or hair, massage to lift dirt into the kind and gentle solution, then remove by towel drying.